Howdy! I'm planning on running a short campaign SWADE game set in an AU Earth. Before we get into things just a note for all of you who haven't experienced SWADE, It's super easy! I welcome new players who want to experience the system as well as veterans. I'll walk you through the process and it'll take less than a few hours to get the hang of things. Anyways not gonna waste time, synopsis time!The setting is in an AU earth, where religions, gods, and myth are actually real. It's still quite out of reach to your common man but there is solid evidence for those who look. For centuries humanities faith has keep these myths alive and well. Humanity has reached the modern day however, and as the faiths grow weaker with the advent of science, something goes horribly wrong! The underworld, or the many variations throughout cultures, has experienced a collapse. The structures and rules that kept the balance between the afterlife and the living have broken down. Untold havoc is unleashed across the world all at once. The gods have seemingly vanished as the collapse of the underworld has breached into the mortal realm. Demons and Fiends flood the realm and cause the breakdown of many civilizations. The majority of the eastern continent was lost in a month, the south western area became a wasteland devoid of humanity. What's left of humanity gather in 4 countries; Western Ursonia, The Eurofederation, Nippon, And Oceania. Almost half a year has passed since the collapse and everyone is starting to realize asking for help from the gods seem to not work.Humanity now has to take matters into its own hands and figure out ways to counteract the nefarious forces preying on the world. This spurs the creation of S.A.C or Supernatural and Anomalous Containment unit by the Alliance of Humanity (AoH). Their job is to delve into the mysteries surrounding demons and mythologies, find ways to counteract them, then either contain them or eradicate them. As the (Un)lucky few who passed the standards you've all been recruited to spear head humanities efforts to take back what we've lost! TL;DR  Alternate Modern Day Apocalyptic horror/SCP/Demon-hunting style game. There is 'magic' in the world and miracles given by the gods before they disappeared, as well as the technological advancements of modern day countries.We'll be using discord for voice, and roll20 platform for maps. Game split will be 50/20/30 Combat/exploration(investigation)/Roleplay It's a short campaign I have planned that should last about a year or so depending on how sidetracked the party gets haha Game time is set for Thursdays at around 7 PM CDT (12 AM GMT) If you feel like you want to give SWADE or the campaign a shot or just want to know more. Send me a Friends Request on Discord Kay#1734 or DM me on reddit!