Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFDM][DnD5e][Paid][Fridays or Saturdays 8PM CST] Looking for DM to run game for group of 4.

Group of 4 mostly new/inexperienced players looking for a DM for a bi-monthly game, Friday or Saturday 8CST. Willing to pay market rates per player for an experienced DM who can work with newer players and focus on having a good time. We all have characters we are working on but can work with you to fit a campaign. Probably prefer published modules but we're open-minded. If you only have availability during the week, please message me your availabilities and we'll see if we can make it work. Thanks!
Hi, well met I'm a veteran DM having run about 100 campaigns and I introduce new gamers to RPGs/D&D as well as teach how to DM.  I am free on Saturdays any time plus other days. I'm running three connected published D&D campaigns in a meta-plot  now and have designed another one that should fit your description well. Do you wish to diret message or post messages here?  My Discord is  LucasLabs#6064 we can chat with your group there as I can run just about any kind of campaign tailored to player likes.  Message me back on Discord or here, looking forward to chat!