Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is it possible to...

Have players see the point of view of another player? like they are able to CTRL-L another player token? What I'd like to create is, during combat - using combat tracker / master / jacker or whatever, everyone moves into the point of view of the next PC token and see their limited field of vision, light, etc???? #2 - I also have a barbarian who rages and when he rages, I have his screen turn red using emitting light on his vision, so it be cool for my players to all see their barbarian vision turns blood red in rage. :)
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The observer script might  help with this, or at least provide some code to adapt to such a thing.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
It would be a pretty big undertaking (and broke in UDL currently, sadly) but it could be done with the API.  It is pretty similar to how Observer works, though a bit different, probably 60% code reuse.