Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Tablet Support Not Working On iPad

I'm running the latest software, have tried Chrome and Safari, but no matter what I do it always pulls up the desktop version instead of the mobile one. I could do that when I wasn't a subscriber and is pretty much the only reason I became a subscriber so I'm rather irritated by this. Please help, my group missed a session tonight because this wasn't working properly.
In your chrome, could you check to make sure you don't have "request desktop site" checked?
Yeah, I've tried it both checked and unchecked. To be more specific, I can pan with my fingers, but it doesn't enter fullscreen (like I saw in a preview video), it doesn't hide the side bar when I enter vertical, and the whole interface is rather jittery and unresponsive. It should be noted that I could pull up the editor like that before I became a subscriber, and now that I am one it's exactly the same.
We changed the "auto-hide the right-hand bar" when we added the ability to manually toggle it with that button (the one with the three lines on it that is there on the right-hand side). So it no longer auto-toggles but you can now hide it when in the landscape mode to get more screen real estate which is a good trade-off. As for the jittery-ness, what iPad do you have?