Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Groupinitiative + adjustable modifier

Hey All, I am looking for help with the Group Initiative script. I am looking for a way to add an adjustable modifier for the bonus via popup.  Example:   !group-init --bonus <bonus>  Can be rolled as  !group-init --bonus <bonus> [[5]]  to add a 5 to the initiative roll. I am looing for a way to make that bonus into a number prompt like would happen if typed in: /gmroll 1d20+?{Modifiers|0}
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
You can put the roll query within that inline roll, if that's what you're looking for: [[?{Modifiers|0}]] ...however, that script should reduce all inline rolls to their values before the line is processed... meaning that the inline roll shouldn't be necessary. Have you just tried using the ?{Modifiers|0} in place of the hard-coded value?
I guess I just copied and pasted wrong earlier. Thanks so much!!!