I have openings in several new campaigns that are starting. I will be running Waterdeep Dragon Hiest into Mad Mage, Strixhaven (based in Waterdeep), and Curse of Strahd. Games will be $15 a session via StartPlaying with the first session free. If this sounds interesting to you, click one of the links below to see more information on the specific game and sign up. I look forward to hearing from you. Mon: Strixhaven in Waterdeep- &nbsp; <a href="https://startplaying.games/adventure/62cf49a45bb8440521a4dd72" rel="nofollow">https://startplaying.games/adventure/62cf49a45bb8440521a4dd72</a> Wed: Waterdeep: Dragon Heist into Mad Mage- &nbsp; <a href="https://startplaying.games/adventure/62cfef44fbef4d1a0418e6f4" rel="nofollow">https://startplaying.games/adventure/62cfef44fbef4d1a0418e6f4</a> Fri: Curse of Strahd-&nbsp; <a href="https://startplaying.games/adventure/62cf4399abb04afa51bd1308" rel="nofollow">https://startplaying.games/adventure/62cf4399abb04afa51bd1308</a> Sat: Curse of Strahd-&nbsp; <a href="https://startplaying.games/adventure/62cf424e5724bb9f685a34da" rel="nofollow">https://startplaying.games/adventure/62cf424e5724bb9f685a34da</a> I plan to make various changes to all the Campaigns, due to some add-ons from DMsGuild as well as adding in adventures from CandleKeep and the Yawning Portal to My Waterdeep and Strixhaven games. One of the biggest changes in the Waterdeep games are that players will level up at different ranges from the module and will probably venture into the Dungeon before finishing Dragon Heist. Waterdeep has too much to offer for a visit so short. That said, expect plenty of opportunities for RP, political dealings, interactions with different groups and factions, and spending in game months or possibly years making yourself part of the city.&nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15/session via Startplaying.games . Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.