Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
Create a free account

[Script] Multi-World Calendar (reworked)

1657880568

Edited 1660478919
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
Alright, due to a request, I have been reworking the entire Calendar Script and have now come to a Point where I feel that it is worth sharing. The original code was made by  Kirsty  and I figured I'd improve on it a bit again. Credit to Kirsty for making the original version. Info:  This is an early beta-release, so some things might not work quite as intended. I will be updating this over time. GitHub Repository NEW FEATURES Multi-Word functionality (now supports Eberron, Faerun, Greyhawk, Modern and Tal'Dorei) (currently only Faerûn works) Reworked commands (now much easier to use) Reworked Alarms (now you can create infinite Alarms) How to Use: !mwcal  - Shows the menu to the person that issued the Command. GM Menu has more Options. --world {world}   - Allows the GM to change the world to one of the Options: Eberron, Faerun, Greyhawk, Modern, Tal'Dorei --adv {type} --{amount}   - Allows the GM to advance the Time by a certain Amount and a certain Type (Short Rest, Long Rest, Hour, Minute, Day, Week, Month, Year) --set {type} --{amount}   - Allows the GM to set the Type (Day, Month, Year, Hour, Minute) --weather {type}   - Allows the GM to set the Weather. Putting "Random" will randomise it. --toggle {weather/moon}   - Allows the GM to toggle the Weather or Moon Display. --moon {type}   - Allows the GM to set the moon type. Putting "Random" will randomise it. --enc   - Rolls on the Encounter table (coming soon) --reset   - Will reset all variables. !alarm --{number}   - Lets the GM set a specific Alarm. --title {title}   - Sets the title of the Alarm. --date {date}   - Sets the Alarm to a certain date. This uses the following format: DD.MM.YYYY (type the name of the month, number support coming soon) --time {time}   - Sets the Alarm to a certain time. This uses the following format (24 Hour): HH:MM IMPORTANT:  exclude the brackets {}
1659950553
Styx
Pro
Hey mate, thanks for looking at this. I've tried using your latest script, but getting an undefined error for the getWorld() function.  For reference, the error message generated was:  ReferenceError: getWorld is not defined ReferenceError: getWorld is not defined at calmenu (apiscript.js:99158:19) at handleInput (apiscript.js:99002:21) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1739:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) ReferenceError: getWorld is not defined at calmenu (apiscript.js:99158:19) at handleInput (apiscript.js:99002:21) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1739:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425)
1660049796
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
Thanks for letting me know, I will fix it ASAP
1660217967
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
Update v5.0c Fixed getWorld error GitHub Repository
1660218052
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
If anyone else spots any issues, please do let me know. Though, remember that this is still an early beta release and that many things are still missing and some things might not work as expected/intended.
1660221164

Edited 1660221199
Styx
Pro
Thanks for the update Julexar. New issue, this time with "now" is undefined. I wish I had a bit more knowledge (and time) to go through the code to try and work it out myself. Appreciate the efforts that go into these For reference, the error message generated was:  TypeError: Cannot read property 'now' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'now' of undefined at getWorld (apiscript.js:99854:37) at calmenu (apiscript.js:98934:19) at handleInput (apiscript.js:98778:21) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1739:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489)
1660302137
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
Styx said: Thanks for the update Julexar. New issue, this time with "now" is undefined. I wish I had a bit more knowledge (and time) to go through the code to try and work it out myself. Appreciate the efforts that go into these For reference, the error message generated was:  TypeError: Cannot read property 'now' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'now' of undefined at getWorld (apiscript.js:99854:37) at calmenu (apiscript.js:98934:19) at handleInput (apiscript.js:98778:21) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1739:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) Thanks for the Feedback, I overlooked a little thing, which caused this error to occur.
1660302175
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
HOTFIX Small bug fixes GitHub Repository
1660342866
Styx
Pro
Found another bug to squish :( For reference, the error message generated was:  ReferenceError: getMoMenu is not defined ReferenceError: getMoMenu is not defined at calmenu (apiscript.js:98935:22) at handleInput (apiscript.js:98778:21) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1739:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425)
1660389135
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
I'll take a look at it and post an Update when it's fixed
1660398935
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
Update v5.0d Major Bug Fixes Cleaned up the Code Added "Show to Player" Button GitHub Repository
1660399374
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
From what I have tested, it should work without issue now, though if you do discover anything, feel free to let me know ^^ I will try to fix the issue ASAP
1660423625
Styx
Pro
So at first I got no errors, but also nothing happening using the !cal command. It was then I noticed that has been updated to !mwcal. That did pop up the calendar, just the Faerunian one. So I tried !mwcal --world Eberron and now I'm only getting: For reference, the error message generated was:  TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined at calmenu (apiscript.js:98956:48) at handleInput (apiscript.js:98777:25) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1739:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425)
1660471317
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
Styx said: So at first I got no errors, but also nothing happening using the !cal command. It was then I noticed that has been updated to !mwcal. That did pop up the calendar, just the Faerunian one. So I tried !mwcal --world Eberron and now I'm only getting: For reference, the error message generated was:  TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined at calmenu (apiscript.js:98956:48) at handleInput (apiscript.js:98777:25) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1739:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) I maybe should have mentioned... - the command has changed to !mwcal
1660478977
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
Updated Description and Wiki GitHub Repository GitHub Wiki
1660731829
Styx
Pro
Hey mate, was your last update just the Description and Wiki? Just seeing the same error otherwise, but you might still be working on that, so if so please forgive the follow up :)
1660745402
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
Styx said: Hey mate, was your last update just the Description and Wiki? Just seeing the same error otherwise, but you might still be working on that, so if so please forgive the follow up :) Ah, I see - Eberron, Greyhawk, Modern and Tal'Dorei aren't finished yet. Faerûn should work without problem though
1660745462
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
I'm working on Eberron and Greyhawk, so those will be in the next update
1660883225

Edited 1660885616
I cant seem to change anything when I am in !mwcal like I changed the month but it doesnt update. UPDATE - I notice the problem. It stated to use !mwcal but when I check the chat, it is trying to change settings with !cal if I added mw in front of it, it makes the appropiates changes for anyone needing it fix - just Ctrl-F in the script box and search for !mwcal and change it to !cal there should only be 3 of them. Update 2: I can't get the "DAY" to update when I submit my answer.  Like it changes the day, the second I change something it, it just doesnt pull up the !cal menu with the new update.  Update 3 - overall not working. Its not changing the month. Some stuff changes, other stuff nothing happens. 
1660912673
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
Thanks for bringing this up, I will fix it ASAP
1661153093

Edited 1662546918
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
Update v5.0f Fixed issues when changing the Day/Month Added Option to set the Weather Revamped Commands How To Use !mwcal - Shows the menu to the person that issues the Command (Multi-World Calendar only) --world {world} - Allows the GM to change the world to one of the Options: Eberron, Faerun, Greyhawk, Modern, Tal'Dorei --adv {type} --{amount} - Allows the GM to advance the Time by a certain Amount and a certain Type (Short Rest, Long Rest, Hour, Minute, Day, Week, Month, Year) --set {type} --{amount} - Allows the GM to set the Type (Day, Month, Year, Hour, Minute) --weather {type} - Allows the GM to set the Weather. Putting "Random" will randomise it. --toggle {weather/moon} - Allows the GM to toggle the Weather or Moon Display. --moon {type} - Allows the GM to set the moon type. Putting "Random" will randomise it. --enc - Rolls on the Encounter table (coming soon) --reset - Will reset all variables. !showcal - Shows the Calendar to the Players. !alarm --{number} - Lets the GM set a specific Alarm. --title {title} - Sets the title of the Alarm. --date {date} - Sets the Alarm to a certain date. This uses the following format: DD.MM.YYYY (type the name of the month, number support coming soon) --time {time} - Sets the Alarm to a certain time. This uses the following format (24 Hour): HH:MM IMPORTANT: exclude the brackets {} GitHub Repository
1661425500
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
Update v5.1 Fixed error given when selecting a world other than Faerûn Currently, only Faerûn works, I will be adding the other Worlds in a future update. GitHub Repository
1662528930
Any clue when the Eberron calendar will be working again? I'm starting a campaign in about 2 weeks and would LOVE to use this!
1662531173
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
SheiFoxy said: Any clue when the Eberron calendar will be working again? I'm starting a campaign in about 2 weeks and would LOVE to use this! Hiya, thanks for the Inquiry. I should be getting it done by the end of this week.
1662532018
Thanks so much for the reply! The current 1-click install is returning an error anyway: I got the same when I DL'd the script from Github and uploaded it. Can't find a way to get the raw and whatever I open it with seems to add those ;'s. :/  Hope this helps! Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your script's code and click the "Save Script" button. We will then attempt to start running the scripts again.  More info...  If this script was installed from the Mod Library, you might find help in the Community API Forum. For reference, the error message generated was:  SyntaxError: Unexpected token ';'
1662532267
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
SheiFoxy said: Thanks so much for the reply! The current 1-click install is returning an error anyway: I got the same when I DL'd the script from Github and uploaded it. Can't find a way to get the raw and whatever I open it with seems to add those ;'s. :/  Hope this helps! Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your script's code and click the "Save Script" button. We will then attempt to start running the scripts again.  More info...  If this script was installed from the Mod Library, you might find help in the Community API Forum. For reference, the error message generated was:  SyntaxError: Unexpected token ';' Oh, I already spotted the error, it is due to a little oversight on my part. I will be fixing it with the new update
1662532987
Awesome! Glad to hear it and thank you again! Looking forward to using this in my campaign! I made my PCs pick birthdays and everything. XD
1662546745

Edited 1662559852
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
Update v5.2 Hey everyone! I'm excited to announce that the Eberron Option is now fully functional! I have also revamped things a bit. I will post an Update on the GitHub Repo soon as well. What has changed? Added Eberron options You can now create infinite Alarms Changed the menus a bit Added a few new command options GitHub Repository GitHub Gist How to Use !mwcal - Shows the menu to the person that issues the Command (Multi-World Calendar only) --world {world} - Allows the GM to change the world to one of the Options: Eberron, Faerun, Greyhawk, Modern, Tal'Dorei --adv {type} --{amount} - Allows the GM to advance the Time by a certain Amount and a certain Type (Short Rest, Long Rest, Hour, Minute, Day, Week, Month, Year) --set {type} --{amount} - Allows the GM to set the Type (Day, Month, Year, Hour, Minute) --weather {type} - Allows the GM to set the Weather. Putting "Random" will randomise it. --toggle {weather/moon} - Allows the GM to toggle the Weather or Moon Display. --moon {type} - Allows the GM to set the moon type. Putting "Random" will randomise it. --enc - Rolls on the Encounter table (coming soon) --reset - Will reset all variables. !showcal - Shows the Calendar to the Players. !alarm - Pulls up the Alarm Menu --{number} - Lets you view a specific Alarm --new - Lets you create a new Alarm --set {number} - Lets you set a specific Alarm      --title {title} - Sets the title of the Alarm.      --date {date} - Sets the Alarm to a certain date. This uses the following format: DD.MM.YYYY (type the name of the month, number support coming soon)      --time {time} - Sets the Alarm to a certain time. This uses the following format (24 Hour): HH:MM
1662602302
Thank you so much! This is going to be awesome!
1662602753
Oh no, I tried it from the github and got an error. I sent an issue in the Github for you!
1662614321
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
Update v5.3 (Hotfix) Fixed some bugs GitHub Repository
1662688806
Working now! Thanks so much!
1662720816
Styx
Pro
Hey this is great having Eberron. I am getting bugs with Day and Month reporting back as "undefinedth" (Day) or "undefined" (Month) after setting them.
1662728637
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
Thanks for letting me know. I will immediately look into it and post an Update here when I fix the issue.
1662895763
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
Styx said: Hey this is great having Eberron. I am getting bugs with Day and Month reporting back as "undefinedth" (Day) or "undefined" (Month) after setting them. Quick Fix Fixed an Issue where setting the Day/Month did not work correctly Made the reset option work GitHub Repository
1663015377
Styx
Pro
Julexar said: Styx said: Hey this is great having Eberron. I am getting bugs with Day and Month reporting back as "undefinedth" (Day) or "undefined" (Month) after setting them. Quick Fix Fixed an Issue where setting the Day/Month did not work correctly Made the reset option work GitHub Repository Thank you. This works now :D  Note to anyone else, you NEED to use the reset to remove the "undefined" error
1664256018
Hi!  I'm getting this error sometimes when I try to advance the time or show the calendar to players. Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your script's code and click the "Save Script" button. We will then attempt to start running the scripts again.  More info...  If this script was installed from the Mod Library, you might find help in the Community API Forum. For reference, the error message generated was:  TypeError: weather is not a function TypeError: weather is not a function at handleInput (apiscript.js:5554:29) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1739:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:111:400
1664270377
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
SheiFoxy said: Hi!  I'm getting this error sometimes when I try to advance the time or show the calendar to players. Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your script's code and click the "Save Script" button. We will then attempt to start running the scripts again.  More info...  If this script was installed from the Mod Library, you might find help in the Community API Forum. For reference, the error message generated was:  TypeError: weather is not a function TypeError: weather is not a function at handleInput (apiscript.js:5554:29) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1739:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:111:400 Hiya, thanks for bringing it to my attention. I will have it fixed ASAP.
1664329984
Got another one! I was advancing the date and time! Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your script's code and click the "Save Script" button. We will then attempt to start running the scripts again.  More info...  If this script was installed from the Mod Library, you might find help in the Community API Forum. For reference, the error message generated was:  ReferenceError: ordinal is not defined ReferenceError: ordinal is not defined at addtime (apiscript.js:6363:38) at handleInput (apiscript.js:5464:37) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1739:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425)
1664334247
Sorry, found another! I was creating an alarm. Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your script's code and click the "Save Script" button. We will then attempt to start running the scripts again.  More info...  If this script was installed from the Mod Library, you might find help in the Community API Forum. For reference, the error message generated was:  TypeError: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined at handleInput (apiscript.js:5609:49) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1739:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:111:400
1664361933
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
SheiFoxy said: Sorry, found another! I was creating an alarm. Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your script's code and click the "Save Script" button. We will then attempt to start running the scripts again.  More info...  If this script was installed from the Mod Library, you might find help in the Community API Forum. For reference, the error message generated was:  TypeError: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined at handleInput (apiscript.js:5609:49) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1739:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:111:400 I've fixed the Issues, but sadly haven't had time to test much. If you find any further issues, let me know ^^ GitHub Gist I'll release an Update on the Repository as soon as I can.
1664399135
Of course! I'm enjoying your work, so bug reporting is the very least I can do! Thank you again for your work!
1664613215
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
SheiFoxy said: Of course! I'm enjoying your work, so bug reporting is the very least I can do! Thank you again for your work! I'm glad to hear that you enjoy it ^^ I put a lot of time and effort into my scripts to try and make them as useful and enjoyable as I can, so hearing that really motivates me to do better ^^
1664614141
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
Quick Fix Fixed an Issue where there would be issues while Advancing the Date and setting Alarms GitHub Repository
Hi Julexar! I just discovered your mod for myself and am excited to use it; however, two things:  1) I am rather new when it comes to using macros that aren't just taken off menu on Roll20 - other than installing it from Roll20, is there anything in addition I need to install? If so, how? 2) I am not seeing where I actually see the calendar I have made. (I have found the menu via !mwcal but get nothing with !showcal?) Any advice is appreciated!
1665026730

Edited 1666591973
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
DM Charlie said: Hi Julexar! I just discovered your mod for myself and am excited to use it; however, two things:  1) I am rather new when it comes to using macros that aren't just taken off menu on Roll20 - other than installing it from Roll20, is there anything in addition I need to install? If so, how? 2) I am not seeing where I actually see the calendar I have made. (I have found the menu via !mwcal but get nothing with !showcal?) Any advice is appreciated! Hiya, the Script doesn't have any dependencies, so you don't need to download anything else. It should display the current calendar that you have set up if you click on Show to Players. Do you get an error message in the mod console perhaps? Also, are you using the Command as GM or as Player? Cause at the moment !showcal only works if you issue it as the GM. If you want to see the calendar as a Player, just type !mwcal