Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[SmartAoE] Save without damage does not work

SmartAoE is great! For that reason, I'm using it a lot. Now I found a small issue: If you set a save but there is no damage, nothing appears in the chat. The wall is formed in the map as normal, but no entry in the chat. Is there something I am doing wrong? Thank you!
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
If the effect does no damage, have you tried using this line?   --damageFormula1|0 Also, it would be beneficial to other users of the script if you could post future script-specific questions directly in the SmartAoE thread :)
Instead of deleting the line, just zero it... Of course! My mistake XD Thanks! I had not been posting in the SmartAoE thread because I believed it to be closed. I migrated my campaign recently and activated a bunch of APIs (discovering SmartAoE in the process). Some other API's forum was closed and somehow I mixed them up. From now on, I will post in the proper thread.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
No worries! You have to go to the last page of the thread in order to post. The earlier pages will have a message at the bottom saying they are closed. Just an odd forum quirk.
Ah, that might have been it. I will post in the thread from now on. Thanks!