Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Meanders: New Modern Map/Token Expansions

The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello there, I'm happy to introduce 61 New expansion maps and 246 New tokens for my Modern City series of Meanders: Modular Battlemaps. Map Expansion II features 28 Modular Battlemaps including a Construction Yard (+ Blanks), Oil Rig, and Prison. Map Expansion III features 33 Modular Battlemaps including a Shopping Mall, Suburbia and assorted variants with Halloween, Beachside, Earthquake and Burning. Token Expansion II includes 101 Industrial Assets for fitting out the Construction Yard, Modern City or any Commercial/Industrial Zone. Token Expansion III includes 145 new Modern Shop Furnishings and Fittings for Urban Commercial/Retail Stores. Kind Regards, Kris (The Maphatter). See More Meanders on the R20 Store...
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello - I will shortly be engaging in a project to create a Night-Version of the Modern City Map Set - but also a new Post-Apocalyptic set that is less Mad Max desert wasteland than my existing Post-Apocalyptic set and more like an abandoned city such as New York in 'I Am Legend' with signs of modernity fallen into disuse, decay and overgrowth. A mid-way point of societal collapse, if you like. Are there any specific landmarks you would like featured? Included? Kind Regards, Kris the Maphatter.