Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] [5E] [18+] [Paid - $10 per Session- First 2 Are Free] [Wednesdays Australian Time 7:00 - 10:30/11 AEST (or GMT+10)] [Long Term Campaign - New Players Welcome!]

1658230975

Edited 1658308221
Session 0 set for 03/08/2022 Responses via DM please. I have 3 slots filled with some very nice people and am looking for 2-3 more In the lands of Faerun and further afield, a group of adventures caught up in a series of mysteries,  find themselves at odds with a dark and sinister force. Sometimes they are hostile, and sometimes possibly even working together as they follow a trail of abandoned artifacts. At the same time aspects of their past and possible futures vie for the characters attention. Hi Folks I am starting a new run on my homebrew campaign I call Pathways, and designed to take the characters from 2-20th level. There is much I would like to say about the campaign I have been working on and playing with a group of friends for the last 2 years, but I don't want to give away any spoilers. The Pathways Campaign: My world and game is designed to be open world, but there are  a series of leads that will draw the characters down a path. With the set of modules and homebrewed dungeons, I also offer the characters multiple paths to expand on their own stories. Any modules I do run have been added to and (often heavily) modified to run smoothly and work into the story's overarching theme. And of course the main goal is to have fun. Apart from the various ways players can wander off the trail, here is a list of the campaign modules as it stands right now. Sunken Citadel > Lost Mines of Phandelver > Homebrew Area and a few Dungeons > Dungeon of the Mad Mage to Skull Port > Homebrew Short Adventure > A number of possibilities branch here > Homebrew Location > Against the Giants or Deeper into the Mines. That should keep us busy for now. About the GM I have been playing DnD since I received the Basic DnD set back in 1981 ish...that makes me feel old. My style is generally light and fun, but can be darker when the adventure and setting requires. I love to work with players to build on their characters, and this takes many forms either through direct discussion or small stories and dreams I write. I am a diplomatic, kind and fair person, however I will not tolerate any mean-ness, racist or intolerant behavior at my table (even if it's a virtual table). All are welcome and accepted. I work very well with new players, and in my other game I am happy to report that a new player enjoyed our sessions so much, she now runs her own game as well. What you can expect: Well fun I hope, but here are more details. 1. I spend hours making handouts for encounters and monsters. Many encounters have handouts and all monsters, NPCs and magic items do. 2. Custom maps, locations and edited dungeons. 3. Interesting NPCs. 4. Ambient sounds via Fredbout in Discord. 5. I am pretty much always available, and I hop on 1/2 hr early so people can jump in and ask questions, test their sound, or get help with rules, spells and character development etc. Content Compendiums: Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide Tasha's Cauldron of Everything Xanathar's Guide to Everything Players Handbook A number of modules and such. If there is a book you want added, just ask, that's what the money goes toward...well that and my snacks. Character Creation: We will be using the Standard Spread 15,14,13,10, 8 and average hit points per level. You can play any race, and if it is not in my compendiums, I can homebrew it up. Take time and add a background, this will help you build on your characters personality. If you feel you are not enjoying a character, discuss it with me. I also don't mind you making a new character - there are no penalties -  and your old character will become an NPC out in the world until you call it home to play again. Summary $10 per session with the first 2 session for  free. Payment will be via direct debit. The money goes toward new content, my time, and it helps keep my lights on. By Roll20 Guidelines Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements I hope to hear from you. Finroth Adventure Awaits....
Hi Folks We have filled 4 slots, looking for 1-2 more. Contact me via PM Thanks
Hi Folks We have filled 4 slots, looking for 1-2 more. All members are really great people and it would be nice to fill out a 5 man team. Session 0 is set for the 3rd of August Contact me via PM. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks Fin