Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for DM for teen birthday party

Hi there.  My son is turning 13 this weekend and him and his friends love D&D.  I’m sorta late on the uptake but I started wondering this morning if there were DMs for hire and came upon this website!   I know D&D is an ongoing game but I was wondering if we that I could do something a little special for him for his birthday this weekend…like a short version.  His friends are staying with us the whole weekend so our time is flexible. Please respond if you have time and work well with kids.  There would be 4, 13 year olds and possibly 2 nine year olds.  
it's a bit short notice, but im willing to try.
1658604763
Gold
Forum Champion
Kylee parent.. that sounds like so much fun. I'd be happy to try. I've DM'd in the past for a mixed-age group including 8-12 plus at least 1 parent (2 adults). That was in person. I have an online Dungeon set up that we could play. It wouldn't be 5th Edition D&D, but instead a simplified version for All Ages. Some of the practical details will depend upon what tech setup we have available to organize the kids access to the game for the Party. Would there be at least 1 laptop +1-or-more smartphones in the group? We need to set up ways for everyone to see the visuals on a screen, and everyone to be able to hear & talk at laptop's mic or phone's mic.  You can Private Message me on Roll20 or Reply