Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Infinity loading for more than two days alredy

So, I tryed everithings, Yes, I have right browser, yes, addons is turned off, I cleared cache twice. I cant load games both on phone and pc, on phone vpn is not solved that problem. Another browsers have the same issue, what else I can try to solve that? Yeah, for now I am at another place that always, is roll20 really banned at some places/countrys? And how I can give u more information about that problem like logs or idk 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Банан! There were some reports last week on problems loading graphics on Roll20 while using some ISPs located in Asia. Is that your location? If so, do you have access to a VPN, for testing? It's unlikely that Roll20 is banned in and of itself, but some of its underlying services might be having trouble. As for getting diagnostic info and sending it to the right folks, gather a Console Log ( Chrome ,  Firefox ), and submit a  Help Center Request . The forums are mostly community help these days.