Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5e] [Sundays 7 PM EST] [Curse of Strahd] New DM looking for New Players

Edited 1659545598
About me: Novice DM who's interested in providing space for character development through roleplay, not just battling one enemy after another. I've been campaigning for two years now, and have been told I'd probably make a good DM ... so let's try!  ~GENERAL RULES / INFO~ No prior experience with systems is expected, and I'll do my best to help you get started. On my part, I'll follow general rules, but -- if I think something fits better with the story -- that's subject to change.  SYSTEMS : Discord, DND Beyond & Roll20 PLAYER EXPECTATIONS Sexist, racist, or otherwise offensive behavior towards other players, and you'll be told to leave Just respect each other Be comfortable with playing the role of your character and have fun collaboratively creating a story WHEN: Second & Fourth Sundays of each month 7 PM EST ~THE CAMPAIGN~ Setting : Barovia Premise :  Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia... ... Far below, yet not beyond his keen eyesight, a party of adventurers has just entered his domain. Strahd’s face forms the barest hint of a smile as his dark plan unfolds. He knew they were coming, and he knows why they came — all according to his plan. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited. # of Players : 4-6 total Game Length : 3 Hours If you're interested, please complete the application, and I'll reach out! Your preferred name: Time zone: Experience level: Character class 1st and 2nd choice: Character race:
Your preferred name: Grey Time zone: CST Experience level: Very little DnD 5e experience, but have played games like CoC, Star Wars FFG, and Warhammer Fantasy/Dark Heresy for years Character class 1st and 2nd choice: Fighter (1st Choice) and Paladin (2nd Choice) Character race: Human
Your preferred name:  Tyler Time zone: CST Experience level: Been playing for a few years and attempted DMing a few games myself Character class 1st and 2nd choice: ra nger or barbarian Character race: half elf if ranger, half orc if barbarian
Your preferred name: Grey Time zone: PST Experience level: A few months worth of games and would love more experience with different styles of campaigns.  Character class 1st and 2nd choice: Artificer (1st) or Cleric (2nd) Character race: Air Genasi (Artificer), Dragonborn (Cleric)
Your preferred name: TJ Time zone: EST Experience level: in the middle ish Character class 1st and 2nd choice: Warlock (1st) Druid (2nd) Character race: Hexblood
Your preferred name: Ken Time zone: EST Experience level: little 5E but played all other DnD versions plus other RPGS Character class 1st and 2nd choice: Ranger/Rogue Character race: Elf Half Elf
Your preferred name: Kyle Time zone: EST Experience level: Been playing 5e for a few years now. Kinda hit the roll of forever DM, and am looking for a campaign to play in! Character class 1st and 2nd choice: Warlock (Great Old One) (1st), Fighter (Echo Knight) (2nd) Character race: Tiefling Warlock or Drow Fighter