Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Freezing whenever I open a character sheet

Whenever I try to open my character sheet the whole website freezes. This is a brand new problem, sheet was working fine yesterday on the same computer.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
That isn't much info...&nbsp; Are you using a supported browser?&nbsp; Which one?&nbsp; Which version?&nbsp; If you use any addons, have you tried a private/incognito window?&nbsp; Have you cleared cache in case it was a cache issue? Basically, have you done any of the troubleshooting steps?&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a>
Using Chrome, most recent version. Don't have any addons and i've cleared the cache. Only thing I haven't tried is going incognito.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Similar report here .
One of my players is having an issue. They can control their token but midway through making their sheet they can no longer open it. The issue happened last night and still continued after waiting about 12 hours. I had to take control of their sheet since they could not get it to work for them. Is there any way to fix this? They are the only player having the issue. Also, I have a phantom player in my list of who can access sheets and no player in the list with that name. It was a game copy from a previous game to the one I am running now. I was wondering if it could be a deleted user thing or whatever it was. Though it does not break the game or make it unusable for the players to access their sheets.
In that case, tell your player to refresh the page... this should fix it... Sylph S. said: One of my players is having an issue. They can control their token but midway through making their sheet they can no longer open it. The issue happened last night and still continued after waiting about 12 hours. I had to take control of their sheet since they could not get it to work for them. Is there any way to fix this? They are the only player having the issue. Also, I have a phantom player in my list of who can access sheets and no player in the list with that name. It was a game copy from a previous game to the one I am running now. I was wondering if it could be a deleted user thing or whatever it was. Though it does not break the game or make it unusable for the players to access their sheets.