Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] Token Maker - Pathfinder 2 - Checks and saves not working

Edited 1659702644
I'm trying to get Token Actions working for my Pathfinder 2 campaign, and most things are working. However, when I try a skill check or a save, I get a menu that is broken (full of partial conditions and the like) that is not representative: i.e. for saves, it shows Str, Dex, etc, instead of Reflex, Fort, and Will. I have used the command !ta pf2 on all tokens, but the effect is the same. I get all their abilities, but saves and checks are broken. Assistance?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi theasylm! Which sheet are you using? The official Roll20 PF2 sheet?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Try selecting a given token, running: !deleteallta and then  !ta pf2 saves checks
I am using the official Roll20 PF2 sheet. I tried running those commands and got the same result, unfortunately.

Edited 1659833923
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I just tried it myself, and got the appropriate results on NPCs, but PCs seem to have a problem. They were working the last time I tested and published, so I suspect that something has been edited about the PF2 sheet. I'll look into it, but for right now, Checks and Saves on PCs are horked. My suspicion is that it is looking for a flag that is no longer there and delivering the wrong action (older PC actions still work), but I won't be able to dive into this for a day or two. Hopefully it will be a simple fix. Thanks for finding this.