Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 1 player, for Sunday night game, 4pst 5th edition dnd

Hi all, I have an amazing group of players that I have run campaigns for on roll20 for the last few years. L So its a very stable group of very friendly people. One of our players had a change in work about six months ago, and I was hoping he would be able to come back but doesns't look like it. My last campaign which was over 2 years in duration went from level 1 to 20, and I still have 3 out of the 5 players playing with me three years later (One is the one I am replacing now that cannot play due to work). Current party is level 10. This campaign has been ongoing since January 2021 with only a few breaks here and there. I've been DM'ing since first edition and have run half a dozen long term campaigns on roll20.  I am looking for a mature, reliable person with a positive attitude.  The campaign world is entirely of my creation, but follows standard 5e rules. Please come into the game wanting to create a unique character that fits into the campaign.  We can work on a backstory that fits into the world, and motivation for why you are adventuring, etc. Working a new player into an established group can be intimidating but we are a welcoming group. No flying races. No homebrew races. If its in the core books its most likely fine, unless its something totally exotic then we can discuss it. Right now party consists of a paladin/fighter, warlock, druid and wizard. PM me for details. 1. Can you make 90%+ of all of the meetings? 2. This campaign is rated R, with adult situations. Can you handle that?  3. What class/race do you wish to play?  4. Age/sex/location  5. Have you played dungeons and dragons before. If so, please describe your experience.  6. Have you played this edition?  7. How much experience do you have with DND and roll20?  8.  Do you have discord, and a working microphone that you can use to hear and speak through?  9. Do you play well with others?  10. Did you read everything? I hope so! 
Hello! If you're still looking to add in a player I've been looking for a second group to join since gaining more free time, and Sunday's work great! 1. Can you make 90%+ of all of the meetings?- Yes! I have most of of my free time Sunday evenings.  2. This campaign is rated R, with adult situations. Can you handle that?- I can handle and understand R rated story lines and situations.  3. What class/race do you wish to play?- I've been dying to play a Druid Harengon but also am filled with ideas for other characters as well. 4. Age/sex/location- 30/f/ny 5. Have you played dungeons and dragons before. If so, please describe your experience.- For awhile, I started with 3.5 back in high school and then ended up taking a long break from life getting busy. The past 5/6 years I've been actively playing 5e (every week) with one main group, while also having several other second groups on and off throughout that time as well. 6. Have you played this edition?- Yes 7. How much experience do you have with DND and roll20?- Thanks to the pandemic we played almost half of our current campaign on roll20 before being able to go back to in person meet ups. I've gotten close to 1000 hours on here from both PC and DM. 8. Do you have discord, and a working microphone that you can use to hear and speak through?- Yup! I use discord for a bunch of groups and gaming! 9. Do you play well with others?- I may be shy when first getting to know a group, but I love getting to meet people with similar interests and learning their RP style and creativeness. So I'd like to say I do! 10. Did you read everything? I hope so!- I hope so too x.x
Hi Kellogs, Unfortunately I filled the spot a few weeks back. I would have loved to have you as its hard to find female players and I enjoy the dynamic it creates.