Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Old School Essentials Tues 8PM - 10:30 PM EST

The old Dwarven Forge in the nearby hills has been abandoned and in ruins for centuries. Rumor has it that a blast from the creation of a magical weapon brought forth a rock slide, sealing the entire furnace in the hillside where it has remained a silent and foreboding tomb ....until recently.  The priests from the surrounding temples have endured fitful dreams and felt an evil presence stirring. Woodsmen who ventured near the ruins have reported smoke coming from the hill and strange creatures have been reported lurking in the nearby farmlands, stealing livestock and metal tools.The surrounding communities have each been asked to send a representative to investigate, you are one of those delegates, charged by your people to assist in locating the source of this evil. to find out who is using the forge and for what purpose. This is an adventure for second level characters using the Old School Essentials (Basic D&D) system. Discord Voice.  Any class from the advanced books is fine and we will use the AD&D alignment system (Good Neutral Evil and Lawful Chaotic Variants) All are welcome. No evil Characters (Neutral is fine) No rules lawyers and No real world politics, just some old school D&D adventuring. Tuesday Eve at 8 PM EST starts on the 16th . Send me a message if interested. 
I would love to play in this campaign. I always want to play as good characters and this looks perfect. Please contact me on discord if you have space. My username is  Simon the czech#7772
Sent you an invite
Can you sent it again please, I was asleep
Its in your private mail