Long ago, a war between gods of good and evil scoured the surface of the world of Exandria. Both the noble Prime Deities and the selfish Betrayer Gods imbued their mortal champions with supernatural gifts that granted them strength enough to challenge their divine foes. The greatest of these champions was Alyxian the Apotheon, who received the blessings of three Prime Deities to save the world from the apocalyptic power of the Betrayer Gods. Centuries later, all knowledge of this godlike hero has been lost to time, and two groups of adventurers are called upon to retrace this mythic hero’s steps and free him from his timeless prison. Welcome Adventurers! This module takes place in the world of Critical Role taking characters from level one all the way to thirteen or higher. Our tale will begin in the war-scarred wastes of Xhorhas and will make our way to the glimmering oasis city of Ank’Harel. You will be competing with a rival adventuring party who make their own way through the adventure, they grow in power and ambition just as the characters do. They are determined to prove that they are the true heroes of this story. Like other Critical Role stories, this adventure walks a line between optimistic heroism and morally ambiguous character dilemmas. Heroic and equivocal choices are contrasted with moments of supernatural evil. Although this adventure is not a horror tale, it does involve elements of fear, suspense, and the grotesque. Hey there! I'm DM Birb. I am 26 years old and I have been a Dungeon Master for 8 years. As a Dungeon Master I make it a point to be well prepared for our sessions so this would mean handouts, battle maps, background music, and more! I am a huge subscriber to the rule of cool and enjoy D&D the most when my players forge their own story! I encourage my players to be creative and to think outside the box as these always are catalysts for interesting and enjoyable situations! I have some house rules that I use which fit my GM-ing style but they are open to change depending on the majority of the groups decisions. What time is the session? The sessions will take place every Saturday at 7pm EST however once we have at least 4 players in our game we may discuss if there is a schedule that we may set that works for everyone. What do I need to join? Discord as this is where voice call will be held. There will be a discord server for this campaign. Rules -A very important rule is to respect and be mindful of your fellow players. -Kindly inform me ahead of time if you are unable to make it to the session. -Voice is used through Discord. Video is not necessary. -Any Homebrew/UA should be run through the DM. -Don't forget to have fun!                                                                                                      Character Creation For Character Creation I am open minded to what you want to make! This means that if you have any Homebrew or UA that you are interested in then it can certainly be up for discussion as long as it makes sense in the setting we are in. This means that you can get pretty creative in the characters that you can play! I do reserve the right to rebalance certain features should they be unbalanced in play however. Payment First things first! Our first session together will be free! This will be used for character creation and for introductions. If you have any other questions not answered here, you may have them answered there! Each session per week will cost 7 USD . All payments will be through PayPal only and you are kindly asked to at least pay one day before each session. If you would like you may instead pay 25 USD for the entire month. Refunds? If I am unable to make it to our session without notifying the server ahead of time, I will refund 7 USD for the missed session. Payments for missed sessions however will not be refundable if I am not notified at least 4 hours before the session. Also, tipping is not necessary but it would be appreciated a lot! How do I apply? Please send me a message on Discord here @Birb#5814 if you have any other questions or are interested in joining! Game Link will be sent through Discord.