Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D5e how do i get the second spell list when multiclassing

i am playing  a sorc/cleric and i don t seem to be able to get a second spell list on the character sheet. pls help
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi tobi! The sheet does not show a second spell list. Instead, your spells have a source field you can see when you edit them. Since most classes allow you to freely use any spell slots to any spell, this is usually only an issue when preparing/memorizing spells.  

Edited 1659970323
Liam
Pro
You don't get a second list on your sheet - all your spells go together and you need to keep track yourself of which you got from different classes or other sources. Edit: 23 seconds too slow, keith is such ninja 
hi folks, thx for the help. do cleric and sorcerer spells use the same slots ? i didn t think so :-0
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yup. Slots do not double up. If you have the Roll20 version of the PHB, you can find the rules here .
thank you very much i never play a multiclass with 2 spellclasses before so i learned something big today :-)
FYI: Keep in mind Warlock works in mysterious ways.
how does it work with ritual magic ? can i use cleric RM to cast wiz spells ? surely not ?
Gauss
Forum Champion
tobi said: how does it work with ritual magic ? can i use cleric RM to cast wiz spells ? surely not ? No, Clerics can only RM cleric spells and wizards can only RM wizard spells. This is spelled out in each classes respective Ritual Magic ability.