This is a long form campaign going from lvls 3-12ish taking place in Critical Role's world of Exandria. I currently have a group of 4 who have just finished Tomb of Annihilation and will be moving to this adventure next but we would like to add a new member after having lost one of our previous players due to a work schedule change. The game will be hosted Saturdays around 1:30pm EST the adventure will take you throughout the world of Exandria and has you face off against a rival adventuring group as you uncover an ancient mystery and attempt to free a mighty champion, long imprisoned in the darkest depths of Exandria. I'm a chill and adaptable DM who sets the pace of the game based on what Is best for the players in the moment. I'll add or remove combat or roleplaying encounters at my own discretion and can quickly improvise surprisingly extensive scenarios out of thin air using my thousands of dollars worth of roll20 assets. I'm very consistent with running my games and you could probably count the number of weekly games I've missed in the many years of GMing I've had on a single hand.  The players fun is first and foremost in my mind and I tend to inject a strong sense of humour into my games. If you are interested give me a boop on discord: Kamaku#7510 and I'll send you an invite to my official gaming server and introduce you to the rest of our group.