Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [PF1-homebrew][Every Other Sunday 6-9pm EST] Chronicals of Crom [R.Howard's Conan setting/Conan Exiles]

Looking for players to join a heavy RP, long term campaign set in the world of Conan using PF1 rules and have a discord channel.    Set on the Isle of Siptah, adventurers must help the young mixed blood prince of Argos escape from the plot by his grandfather, the emperor of Argos to have him killed. Players are currently 4th level and are attempting to help the young prince escape the Isle of Siptah before his grandfather's assassins can make him vanish from the world along with any written trace of his existance. People new to gaming are welcome to join 18+
What's the date/time you play?
Usually every other sunday from 6 to 9pm EST.  we are planning on the 14th to play
I've never played PF1 but willing to try it out and im a quick study.
PF1 is identical to dnd 3.5 with better feats and skills.  
Any class or race restrictions?
What makes it Conan? Will someone play Conan like the old AD&D modules?  I'm just curious.  Good luck with it.
@theta  we use base classes and base races plus the races of humans in the world of Conan.  classes are limited to base classes as the world of Conan is more grit than fantasay. @GMDM. The setting is based on the writings of Robert E. Howard as well as Conan exiles.  There is no Conan as we are playing the age of the cataclysm.  He wasn't born until the Hyborian age.
Daniel G. said: @theta  we use base classes and base races plus the races of humans in the world of Conan.  classes are limited to base classes as the world of Conan is more grit than fantasay. Seems odd. I'd have thought things like Brawler, Skald, Slayer, Shaman were at least as fitting (if not more so) than Paladins and Wizards.