Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Broken image icons

Yesterday I was preparing a battlemap for what was supposed to tonight's session but I'm met with the fact that now almost if not all images solely on the site are broken and has affected also my battlemaps, tokens and my profile icon including everyone else's on the site too. When I enter the games I've done the images ive used for the maps are just gone or unseen, and same has happened to the games which i've not created. I've deleted my cookies, cache and disabled all my extensions, refreshed the site multiple times and even turned off my laptop but still didn't see any difference. Is there anything that can be done in order to fix this? I don't understand what could have been different from me using it yesterday night and today. If needed i can send screenshots of how it looks like? Thank you.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi bahdface! Are the images hosted on your own account (i.e. your own Art Library)? If so, and you know you haven't deleted anything, your best bet is to gather a  Console Log ( Chrome ,  Firefox ) from the time you are loading the game and file a  Help Center Request  with that info.
I haven't really deleted anything and it not only affect the images I've uploaded to the game and such but this issue won't let me see other people's icon profiles and even official posts' images. How should I go about gathering a Console log from chrome? TY for ur help btw <:-)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The link I gave above for Chrome gives you instructions. Hopefully, they can find the source of the problem.
im having the same problem, but is maps, characters cant load new, cant use what i have stored. i left a map prepared and monster and all, cant even see the map. tried also all does things cache, tried chrome and edge to no avail
Gauss
Forum Champion
eldad e. said: im having the same problem, but is maps, characters cant load new, cant use what i have stored. i left a map prepared and monster and all, cant even see the map. tried also all does things cache, tried chrome and edge to no avail It sounds like your problem may be a bit different, please check this thread to see if your problem more closely matches the problem in that thread.  If it does, please re-post in that thread. 
eldad e. said: im having the same problem, but is maps, characters cant load new, cant use what i have stored. i left a map prepared and monster and all, cant even see the map. tried also all does things cache, tried chrome and edge to no avail I actually have a combination of these two, all the images in the weebsite apear broken to me, and the new maps/tokens added to the adventure, do not load, and this happen in every single campaign I'm into, and this is weird because the other players, can see everything.
sonnarie same here im in the same situation, feels like when the server is not connecting with all your data

Edited 1660158592
I'm in the same situation. None of my uploaded images nor premium assets work and even when i tried to upload a new one in the cover of my campaign it didn't work. I have no Chrome extension active for the site nor any other thing that might affect it. I tried updating Chrome and it did not fix the problem. Out of all my uploads only my site avatar seems to work, but not in game. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Those of you having image problems, are your ISPs located in the British Isles or northern/central Europe? This might be related to a problem reported elsewhere on the forums.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I have heard that this issue is fixed. Is anyone still having a problem?
keithcurtis said: I have heard that this issue is fixed. Is anyone still having a problem? No, it's actually fixed for me