Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

TokenMod Light to Wild Shape Script

With the provided wild shape macro is it possible to add a glow effect to one of the shapes? Bonus points if anyone can tell me how to change the color of the emitted light. Thanks in advance. Here is the macro in question. /w gm Quill wills himself to transform! !token-mod {{ --set  ?{Choose Form|Giant Toad,currentside#1 represents#@{Giant Toad|character_id} width#[[2*70]] height#[[2*70]] |Giant Hyena,currentside#2 represents#@{Giant Hyena|character_id} width#[[2*70]] height#[[2*70]] |Dire Wolf,currentside#3 represents#@{Dire Wolf|character_id} width#[[2*70]] height#[[2*70]] |Reef Shark,currentside#4 represents#@{Reef Shark|character_id} width#[[2*70]] height#[[2*70]] |Quill,currentside#5 represents#@{Quill|character_id} width#[[70]] height#[[70]] } bar1_link|speed bar2_link|hp bar3_link|ac name|"Quill" showname|yes }}
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Ignis Fatuus! I would think the glow effect would have to be a separate command. Macros don't really handle logical branching very well. You might consider inquiring on the Script Cards thread. There might be some functionality there that can accomplish this.
Thanks. I'll look into this.
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
I hesitated to offer a metascript solution because I wasn't sure what you were looking for, Ignis. If you can express this in tables, I can probably throw something together. The upside of metascripts is that they act like further functional syntax for R20, so it still feels like you're working in the original mod script (Token-Mod). The downside is... a lot more people have adopted ScriptCards, like Keith suggested, so there are more people who can help with that. But, in the meantime, a table. Giant Toad means... how much light? Giant Hyena means.... ...etc... Have you tried incorporating the other settings in your query?