Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking To Hire Someone To Create A Custom Homebrew Character Sheet

Profuse apologies if this breaks the forum rules. If it does I'll look elsewhere! My group and I have been running a custom campaign that was once upon a time the Fallout PnP system which has a character sheet, but it's evolved into a full on homebrew system. However, that evolution means I am well beyond my ability to slap together a Frankenstein's Character Sheet with my exceedingly limited HTML skills. And considering all the players as well as my husband who is the DM are full time and half of our players are parents, the appeal of learning HTML/CSS specifically to build a new sheet from the group up is just not something we have time for. To that end, I was wondering if someone had resources that we could be pointed towards where we might be able to hire a more capable person? I'm not expecting this to be cheap, and want to compensate anyone that helps us fairly.  I am currently working on a physical version of the sheet to be able to best explain what we're looking for, and since we've been playing this on Roll20 for about six years, we know pretty well what we'd like the sheet to be able to do that a non-digital sheet wouldn't.  Thank you for consideration!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There is a dedicated thread for people to ask about sheets, and a discord where you can ask. That said, if you have a solid idea of what you want, and can itemise it, that puts you way ahead of the curve. I'll contact you in IM
GiGs said: There is a dedicated thread for people to ask about sheets, and a discord where you can ask. That said, if you have a solid idea of what you want, and can itemise it, that puts you way ahead of the curve. I'll contact you in IM What is the discord?  I can't find any mention of it
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Wardonis said: GiGs said: There is a dedicated thread for people to ask about sheets, and a discord where you can ask. That said, if you have a solid idea of what you want, and can itemise it, that puts you way ahead of the curve. I'll contact you in IM What is the discord?  I can't find any mention of it It isn't an official server, and is associated with the Roll20 subreddit.  There should be info on it there.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Invite link to the r/Roll20 Discord server: <a href="https://discord.gg/nsTuhq5NTf" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/nsTuhq5NTf</a> The #custom-charsheets channel can be used to post sheet-related questions/comments. I've linked this post to a private channel on the server #paid-sheet-requests.&nbsp; (accessible by sheet-authors) Cheers
I hopped onto the Discord server and when I have the full mock up of the sheet made instead of just the parts I most need to change I'll poke about paid sheet things, thank you so much!