Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for DM / Players - Dungeons and Dragons 5e

Hi, we're two D&D players looking for more to make a D&D 5e group with. We're pretty open to anything, we just had our group break up and we're looking for more to play with. Please ping me on Discord at perianwyri#1020  or reply here if you're interested in getting together with us.
Is there a day/time range your group is looking at?
We’re looking at night time EST, any nights but Sunday or Tuesday.
My sister and I are interested if you're still looking for people! We're new to dnd but are open to exploring just about anything!
Hi Courtney, yes, we're still looking! Give me a heads up on Discord and we'll set something up!
i am normally a DM but would love to be a player for a change
I’m interested in DMing this. Hit me up on discord. Ransom#3458
I'd love to play, but I can also DM if need be. My discord is ClaireMH03#8625!
Hello, I’m Matthew. I’m 21 (I preface this because I know others might prefer someone around their age range so if this is a deal breaker I understand). I just finished my undergraduate and am finishing up running a game I’ve been running long term. I’ve been dming 5e for ~4-5 years now, multiple games but only for the same two groups. I’d love experience dming for new players. I am trying to apply for a graduate program, I work, and I am volunteering for some research with an asynchronous schedule so the only limiting factor would be scheduling for me. I’m PST but those times after conversions right now work for me right now. No matter the case though I appreciate your consideration.
Hello there, I am interested in your D&D group, I can play or DM but I rather be a player tbh. I sent you a friend request, here is my discord tag: FortuneJoker#2436
Not sure if you still need players. But you can message me on discord if you’d like! I’m also new to the game :) my discord is  whereisthomas_#7294
Not sure if you are still looking for a game. But I am a new DM starting a homebrew game on Tuesdays at 2pm PST.&nbsp; Here is a link with a bit more info :) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11040206/looking-for-players-for-my-homebrew-dnd-game" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11040206/looking-for-players-for-my-homebrew-dnd-game</a>
Thanks Rachel, I think we're going to do our own thing, but again, thank you for the invite! Everyone, we've got our players and we're all set. Thanks for the interest in playing - we'll post something if we need another player!