Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Three guys looking for A GM for adventure!

Hi there I represent three players of a Wednesday night group who are looking for a new GM. Our old one unfortunately had to bow out and we would like to open the seat up to an interested GM. We primarily meet Wednesdays 8:30 Est because it works with all our schedules. We’re looking for something that’s a little more story driven. We enjoy action but we like the story to drive the narrative rather than fights. We primarily played Fate but we are open to other systems.  We’re looking to start soon but are also interested in adding a couple of more players (which might take an extra week or two). That could also give us time to get all our characters set up and ready to go. Feel free to ask us any questions and will be glad to answer them. Thanks for reading our advertisement and we hope to hear from you!
I am running a pathfinder game set in the world of Robert E Howard's Conan (and conan exiles) on every other sunday from 6-9EST if you are interested.  Set on the Isle of Siptah, the players were once castaways are now helping the Clergy of Derketo save the half blood grandson of the Emperor or Argos from his grandfather's plan to erase him from history and from ruling Argos in the future. I know you said wed but if sunday works, you are welcome to join
 Thank you but we’re primarily a Wednesday group because it works with all of our schedules but thank you for reaching out
If you are open to pathfinder (1E) I’ve been looking to run a game set in the Edrilia Setting I can do most Wednesdays nights at the time you want, though for the next month I’m on an every other week schedule. (One week working 15 hour days, next week almost not working at all) if you are interested I’d recommend this next week meet/greet establish setting and characters and can have a first session on Wednesday 24th. link to setting <a href="https://www.edrilia.com/player-resources" rel="nofollow">https://www.edrilia.com/player-resources</a>
Hi there I’m currently talking with the other two members and as soon as I hear their feedback I’ll let you know don’t worry about not being able to start right away again we need to find a couple more people and we’ve all got a few things going on right now so I think the earliest would probably be able to start as maybe late August early September but I’ll let you know