Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shiver and Shiver Gothic

Edited 1660776288
I am looking for players to play Shiver, the new horror RPG by Parable Games.&nbsp; If you have no experience, do not worry.&nbsp; It is an easy system to learn and I will teach you and provide materials.&nbsp; You can read more about the game here:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/353122/SHIVER-RPG-Core-Book" rel="nofollow">https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/353122/SHIVER-RPG-Core-Book</a> &nbsp;and&nbsp; here: &nbsp; Shiver: a horror RPG that does it any way you want  RPG Review &amp; Mechanics - YouTube . I am going to run all the one-off adventures out for it currently.&nbsp; A lot of these are in the slasher film tradition.&nbsp; This will give us a good feel for the game.&nbsp; As soon as October hits, I will have a copy of their new expansion, Shiver Gothic ( SHIVER GOTHIC: CLASSIC HORROR REBORN by Parable Games — Kickstarter ), and will be running a long-term campaign.&nbsp; The campaign will be in the style of Peter Cushing/Christopher Lee Hammer Horror movies meets the Hugh Jackman Van Helsing movie meets Castlevania set in the Victorian 1800's. I am in the U.S. Eastern time zone and seeking dedicated, reliable players that are looking to play long-term online.&nbsp; I will be using Discord for voice comm.
Any interest in an amazing game/setting such as this?
Any people?
Are there any that would be interested in this amazing game and campaign concept?
Hi there! I'd like to know if you're still looking for people for this. The roll20 private messaging doesn' t work for me, but my discord is guyintheshade#6614 if there is a spot and you would like to talk!

Edited 1663138447
I am indeed! I will send you an invite to my Discord server for my campaign.
I would love to try this, but I have limited availability. When are you thinking you will play?
When can you play? I am going to try to schedule so as many can play as possible.
I've never heard of this before but it sounds cool and looks like a lot of fun. I'd be interested as long as game time is in the evenings I can start as early as 7pm est and go till 12am est.
Stand by for invites to my Discord server for the game, all.
Any others looking to join the fun?
Did this get started already? Or is there room for one more?
We have room for one more, I think.&nbsp; What is your Discord handle, please?
Still looking? I'm very interested.&nbsp;
Hi there are you still looking for new players?&nbsp;
like to check it out&nbsp;thingjob#3604