This game will require payment to the Game Master at a
rate of $25 through StartPlayingGames. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment
transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. "Greetings.
I hope this message finds you well. The Pale Death has ravaged the
lands and we are in dire need of brave adventurers to come cleanse the
lands of undead and bring light back to the realm." Hi!
I'm Ryan Adams, a professional DM through StartPlayingGames and I'm
seeking players for (U.S.) afternoon campaigns! Maybe evenings don't
work well for your schedule? Or you wanna double up on a day? I hope you
consider this or one of my other afternoon games (undead, icewind dale,
and swashbuckling ones to choose from)that you can find on my GM page
(which can be found after visiting the link below). I hope you all find
games that you can enjoy consistently and have fun in! Game: D&D 5e Group type: Online Experience: A few years Location/Timezone: Online, Discord/DnDBeyond, and Above VTT. Wednesdays weekly at 1:30 PM PST/4:30 PM EST. First Session: August 24th. Schedule: Weekly games at the listed time for 3 hour game sessions. Roles sought: 4 more players! New campaign! Game style: This
campaign will be open-ended with specific objectives for the players.
The setting is a gothic fantasy with grim-dark influences. Undead
creatures, vampires, and an undead dragon plague the lands. There will
be a primary focus on combat, with roleplay and exploration welcomes by
the players as much as they'd like. Puzzles and such are my least used,
but occasionally used, aspect of the game. Sign up through StartPlayingGames here and you can learn more about the campaign and myself through there. Thank you! <a href="https://startplaying.games/adventure/cl6kyh5ot000b0gld65l6b8p6" rel="nofollow">https://startplaying.games/adventure/cl6kyh5ot000b0gld65l6b8p6</a>