Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [Five Rings/D&D 5e][Weekends GMT-8][Free]Player looking for online group

With the new Adventures in Rokugan for D&D 5e out I figured I would look for a group for that.  My second pick would just be a D&D 5e game or a Legend of Five Rings 4e or 5e.  I would be fairly new to any of these systems but I have played some 3.x in the past as well as other pen and paper RPGs in the past so hopefully I will pick up the rules fairly quick. I would be looking for a game mostly that starts no earlier than 10am and stops no later than 9pm Saturdays or Sundays (US Pacific GMT-8), though sometime between 6pm-9pm on weekdays might be able to be possible but are a bit more prone to work forcing me to work over time.
I should post an updated on this, Still looking however I think after reading the books for it I am more looking for a L5R 5e game.  Having a dice map in the core book and the free app for the dice makes using custom dice a bit better in my mind.  The same times as still what will work for me.
Still looking though I have been reading the L5R 4E books the last couple of days and I feel I have a bit of feel for at least the basics of the system so I am back to being open to playing a game in L5R 4E/5E.