Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lfg: for fun and new friends

Hi, I'm Caitlin I'm 31. I'm looking for a group that's hopefully weekly or biweekly. I'm trying to avoid drama and creepiness. I've had a bit of a hard time finding a good group because of the fact i'm a girl. I've played DnD 5e for a year now but I'd be willing to do homebrew or other games besides dnd. I'm really just looking for a fun long term campaign. Thanks for looking at this and hope to talk to you soon. If you have any questions hit me up.
Hello! You might want to mention your time zone as there are people from all over the world here. Best of luck, I know what you mean about the difficulties but I wish you all the best in finding one of the great, non-creepy, straightforwardly-fun games out there. 

Edited 1661524831
if you are a fan of Game of Thrones, I am running that for free on Thursday nights, Evenings PST, 7-10 every other week. The game has not started yet, we are still designing the house and characters.  We have 5 players, one female that has gamed with me on multiple campaigns. I also have a space-opera-style Traveller Game (Science Fiction Adventure in the Far Future) that will be running Sunday nights, PST 7-10.  It is currently a paid game, but I am probably going to convert it to free this week. 1 male player that really wants sci-fi.  I have not interacted with them other than in character generation. Sorry my 5e Game is full, but I am open to running new groups of 5e, usually, it is a teaching group, to teach people how to play, and to teach players how to run 5e.
Hi! I'm in a text-based dnd homebrew group. We could use another player. Not sure on time zones yet, once we have everyone we'll see who's when and try t sync it up. I'm a gal, too, if it's any consolation. If you're interested, message Don'HurtDaBeetle#6551 on discord :)

Edited 1664398382
Hi Caitlin, What time zone are you in? I'm currently running a "Changeling: The Lost" (CofD) campaign. Game starts on Friday nights at 7 PM PST. No worries if you haven't tried the game before, we can teach you as you play. Just DM me if you're interested and we'll work out the details through discord. Thanks
My wife and I play together  we are retired in the eastern time zone (Toronto)  evening Europe/UK games are afternoon games for us