Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Marvel Multiverse Character Sheets are completely broken

As the title states, the character sheets for the Marvel Multiverse RPG are currently completely broken and impossible to utilize. The archetypes (and related attributes) are completely missing. The Defense Modifier has been set at a baseline of 10 for every character. The archetype bonus for your action modifier has been replaced with your Rank? The means to calculate Health and Focus is non-existent. This is extremely detrimental and makes running the game impossible in its current state. Please, revert the character sheets until the update is released next week, or give us the update early. I have a community of over 30+ active players who are currently extremely upset and impatient with this 'hiccup/setback'. 
Hey Jack Boon, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. A quick update has gone out to correct the issues listed out here. Refreshing your game's browser should be all it takes to see the changes reflected in the character sheets.
Bless you! I'm surprised I was the only one to bring it to your attention. I should have said something earlier. Thanks again for your timely intervention. 
We were wondering why this sheet seems so broken, it's because all the things described in the OP seem to be back. We just created this today and are utterly perplexed by it, I guess we know why.
Todd said: Hey Jack Boon, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. A quick update has gone out to correct the issues listed out here. Refreshing your game's browser should be all it takes to see the changes reflected in the character sheets. Totally broken.
Please leave detailed feedback in the main Marvel RPG thread , so I'm closing out this thread. Thanks!