Update: I've found a game. Thank you. Hello, thanks for taking the time to check out this posting; let’s get right into it. A friend and I are looking for a campaign, please PM me if you think we’re a good fit or if you have any questions. I consider myself a beginner player; I originally played 3.5e like 17 years ago, in a homebrew world, for a year or 2. Within the last couple years, I’ve played a few 5E sessions online trying to find a DM/group/campaign that fits. I feel my play style is developing, I’m a bit shy but I do my best to push myself to actually roleplay. I have never fully played through any module so that would be interesting, but I’m also open to a homebrew world.   Necessary : -           Sunday Game -           Pay to Play -           Experienced DM -           DM - Roll20 Plus/Pro Member or equivalent Virtual Tabletop program o    Bells and whistles wanted. Maps, lighting, tokens, etc.. -           Adult Players -           No higher than lvl 3 start Preference : -            Start Date 9/4/22 -           Start Time between 4:30pm and 7pm EST -           5e -           Fantasy setting -           Bi-weekly -           4hr Games -           New Campaign Acceptable : -           Any Sunday following 9/4/22 -           Start Time in between 11am and 7pm EST (I have a possibility of work every 3 rd Sunday so may need to cancel occasionally if before 4:30pm EST) -           3.5e (It’s been a while) -           Settings other than Fantasy (No Modern) -           Weekly games -           3hr games        No more then 2 sessions into campaign. I really want to be there from start and not be lost about past events.