Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG [pf1e] longtime player and DM looking for some adventure

Hello internet peoples, I’ve been playing ttrpgs for the last 15 years give or take. Im looking to join one of the adventure paths for pathfinder 1st edition. I’m located on the west coast so PST would be a plus. I’m available on weekends and Wednesday evenings. 
We'll have to see how the group meshes as I got other folks also being invited but I'll send you an invite for my game.  Sundays, 11 am - 3 pm, every other week-ish.  Next session Sept 4th which is Labor Day weekend so it's cool if you have plans just LMK.  Rise of the Runelords.  Just started Book 4 of 6 Fortress of the Stone Giants.  Some house rules (who doesn't) mainly to simplify/speed things up. Character creation and such is in the campaign forums if you want to take a gander first.