Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lost Omens: Character Guide is now available on the Roll20 Marketplace

Edited 1661974760
Eve
Roll20 Team
Lost Omens Character Guide is now available on the Roll20 Marketplace! An adventurer's life can be difficult, but long journeys and heavy burdens are easier when you have company. This guide to the world of Pathfinder presents the people and organizations that can help—or hinder—heroes like you! The Lost Omens Character Guide features new heritages and feats for existing ancestries, as well as three brand–new ancestries for unusual heroes forging a place for themselves in an uncertain age. Join five of Golarion's most influential organizations, fight alongside the rank–and–file members provided in these pages, or clash against them in pursuit of your own passions and goals! The Roll20 conversion of Lost Omens Character Guide contains:     An art pack with 100+ custom-made player tokens and handouts using the books' amazing artwork!     An expansive compendium containing ten NPCs from the major organizations of the book, fully statted-out and ready to drag into your game!          Dozens of feats, items, archetypes, and other player options (all ready to drag-and-drop onto your sheets).          And every full article from the book, found in the Roll20 Compendium, ready to read off to players and bring them into the world of Golarion! Bug Reports If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center . Don't Know Where to Get Started? Check out the Pathfinder Second Edition Beginner Box What characters are you thinking of making? I've got a leshy cactus assassin in the works, they'll never know what pricked them!
While it is nice to have this available, what about the new Lost Omens book?
Most of that is pure Flavor and Lore, almost 0 for players and GM's as to specific feats, spells and items/weapons for Lost Omens Travel Guide, unless you mean Knights of Lastwall perhaps the one before this latest one. The LO World and Character guide is a nice addition to my PF II games so way less copy Paste for stuff not here still for PF II on Roll20. We will be getting Kingmaker for PF II, hopefully at the end of Oct, and always hoping for Blood Lords AP, as Roll20's main Comp Foundry, has it out already.....  but who knows as Roll20 always chooses pretty randomly and no advanced notice given to us, SIGH Tom

Edited 1662565143
Yeah, I keep buying stuff here, but did give Foundry a go, had some issues with it but it was likely me taking advantage of all the cool mods in game that caused the map issues I had. I have the Foundry license forever, which is nice, but will have to pay for servers at Forge if I choose to go back. As long as Roll 20 keeps putting the books here, I will likely stick it out. Whether they are fluff or not, I prefer to buy them here as it is generally cheaper than buying them on Paizo and then here by a couple of dollars. If only cause I will not wait for them all to be on Humble Bundle.
Yep, I have Foundry as well and ran a couple games, bottom line if a player get all the bells and whistles, for GM's can be quite a nightmare at times..... Pay full price for a Paizo PDF on their site, and get a 9.99 or so discount here on the books in Roll20, Buy the book here first,  then get the PDF for free at the Paizo site, so usually around 20 bucks or more, those bits of savings money do add up if one buys more than a couple books :) Tom