Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New tabletop player looking for group to play DnD 3.5 or Pathfinder with.

As the title says I am new to the tabletop gaming scene, but I have played most of the DnD video games so I have a basic knowledge of the mechanics as well as having "read" through the DnD 3.5 and Pathfinder rule books. Not much else to say other then my time zone is Central US.
I am looking to start a monday night pathfinder game probably starting around 7pm. Are you interested?
Absolutely, right now I'm reading through the Pathfinder rule book cover to cover, and plan on skimming some of the advanced book becaue the Alchemist has caught my eye and sounds really fun to play. Would you support those "advanced" classes or prefer core classes?
I'd be interested in a monday night pathfinder game as well David.