Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][LFDM][D&D 3.5E] West Marches style Gestalt Campaign/Server

Edited 1663207066
Doug
Pro
I am looking to start a West Marches campaign/Server specifically for D&D 3.5E Gestalt characters.  Some of the main things i would like to set in stone are Character tiers. To allow players to freely make what they would like for a gestalt character (Including class and Race combinations) that Character Tiers would reflect a EXP penalty or bonus. Rates will be subject to debate and change but as a simple guide to start I suggest the following: Class F?- The extreme  challenge- 3d6 straight down- random race and classes- PHB only +25% EXP? Class E- The Critical Hard Challenge- 3d6 straight down- random race and Primary Class- PHB only +20% EXP Class D- The Moderate Hard Challenge- 3d6 straight down- PHB only +15% EXP Class C- The Light Challenge- 3d6 Straight down- +10 EXP ( no Level Adjustment) Class B- Above average Character- 4d6k3- ( No level adjustment) Class A- Heroic character -5d6k3 -5% EXP (No Level Adjustment) Class S+- (LA +1 races) -5%-X%-  the additional -X% would be calculated on an agreed list of limited/restricted list of materials ex: Any Evil alignment other than LE- ( must have personal Code of honor)- -1-3% Oriental adventures- (Iajutsu Focus only)-1% Book of vile darkness- 1-5% penalty Savage species- -1%/ LA Ie: LA+1= 1% LA+5= -5% Book of exalted deeds- -3-5% Book of 9 swords- -3-5% Home brew: -0-5% For S class+ characters these are accumulative. That aside It would be up to individual Dm's to decide on the Maturity rating (18+ or not) as well as the graphic level of the content. ( gore, torture, etc) in the classification of Pg13, M, or X (extreme content.. gritty and dark) Up for discussion are additional rules: Alternative Paladin mounts- ) only animals of equivalent CR as other paladin mounts or trained mounts/creatures following the advanced aniumal comanion rules for Druids/Rangers Other additional rules: ??? For players: There may be additional restricted/banned content which may include races/classes/feats/spells these are to be determined and to be announced.
Still seeking players and DM/GM's for this campaign server
Still looking?
i am yes
OMG Gestalt gameplay, and 3.5e too??!!!?? I would LOVE to join. I got some old, easily to remake gestalt characters (not Min-maxy) from years ago. The info above is a wee confusing, but then again, i am a bit sick and tired (Got influenza) but on the recovery. However, I'm from Denmark, so timezone diff' would be my possible block from being able to join. I got a tiny bit exp as a GM running gestalt games too, but the games didn't last long. Toss me PM if ya like to talk on Discord, I'm online a lot (just not much atm, sick... but tend to be online all the time) dis: CopperBoltwire#0745
I am interested in joining! Love this concept!
Tell me more.... okay I am definitely maybe in for this. 
still LFDM's and looking for more players