Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFG) new to roll20 player looking for a robotech group.

Hello everyone,im a robotech player that has all except 3 books from the original series and then the rest as shown, thats new to roll20 looking for a group to play with. I do have some experience with the older palladium series and none with the second series but am excited to try and learn. I would be playing from desktop,speak english,and am primarily available any day of the week after 7pm e.s.t.
I have literally never seen a robo tech/macross group here, but that should not deter you from putting it out there because there might be a bunch of fans just hidden. Welcome to roll 20.
DM_Shroud said: I have literally never seen a robo tech/macross group here, but that should not deter you from putting it out there because there might be a bunch of fans just hidden. Welcome to roll 20. thank you for the welcome! i hope i can find some other players and a gm cause while i am new,it does overall seem likea good community
If you find a GM I would like to join if ok? I love robotech series and always wanted to learn this game.
ShadowDragon said: If you find a GM I would like to join if ok? I love robotech series and always wanted to learn this game. while i personally wouldn't have a problem in the slightest it would frankly depend on if the groups was found or created and if they have space and who they are ran by.
slade0661 said: ShadowDragon said: If you find a GM I would like to join if ok? I love robotech series and always wanted to learn this game. while i personally wouldn't have a problem in the slightest it would frankly depend on if the groups was found or created and if they have space and who they are ran by. Ok.
bump
You should consider one of the newer/better versions of Robotech.
newer? absolutely, better? that's debatable and depends on the person,i never read it so i can't judge it, but there's reasons why some people prefer different editions of robotech just like some people prefer different editions of D&D. in my case,its based on the books i have available,thanks for the input though. The Batman said: You should consider one of the newer/better versions of Robotech.
hey everyone,so i have found a group and game to try out known as robotech modified, i am however going to keep this thread up to find other games as well as help others find robotech groups as well,thanks to everyone who helped and commented so far.