Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Simple page glitch.

1408584752

Edited 1408585051
So I was starting up a dawn of worlds game and wanted to use a simple roll20 grid and blank page, drawing the map as we go along. But when I made the page to roughly the size I wanted, 20 by 20 units, the page glitches and extends to the bottom of the screen instead of stopping at the set size. This only happens when the top and bottom edges of the page are supposed to be visible at the same time when the page is still has room to scroll even though its all visible at once.. When I zoom out far enough that the scroll bar is full it stops happening. So to recreate it. Create a square page and zoom out just enough to show the entire page but not so far as to stop scrolling up or down. Also make sure the top edge of the page is visible. My web browser is Firefox 31.0 and I'm running the latest version of windows 8. I hope I can be of help to make this wonderful website just that much better and this problem is fixed soon.
1408585205
Gauss
Forum Champion
This is a known bug regarding the way the page is rendered when it interacts with the browser. As workarounds if you change your zoom level slightly it should go away. Alternately, you could put in a marker to indicate the real extent of the page. Thank you for reporting it.