Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic Underground V2 by MrValor Install addon problem

Just purchased this, and its an addon. I created a game and added it. No maps were added to game. 1 character sheet, and 2 tokens. Is there a problem with installing this module?
Gauss
Forum Champion
I tested it just now and it successfully added with all 6 maps and the assets page.  I suggest trying to re-add it. A glitch may have occurred when you were adding it the first time. 
I'll try again, I did it one before in a running game, then into a totally new game. But maybe third times the charm?  :)
I figured out what i was doing wrong, i assumed it would show up as a drop down on the right side, so i can drag/drop. It's actually as made on the Page toolbar.  Me being stupid.   Thanks for making me look again.