Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D5E] or [PATHFINDER 1e] [FREE] KINGMAKER (flexible)

Edited 1666819563
  I have been wanting to play The Kingmaker Campaign for a long time, and would love to find a group to do it with so looking for a group with a GM that would be able and love to run it.   Here is a little about me. Playtimes: GMT+1 (Spain)  Able to play any day of the week.  Once a week, biweekly, or monthly whatever is better for the GM and or group. My comfortable play times would be between 9pm - 2am [ 3pm - 8pm EST] but I can play till 3 am once in a while as long as it is not the norm, be flexible with group or story I have played with mostly US groups so I am able to be flexible About me and Experience: I am a US citizen but have lived in Spain most of my life so speak Spanish and English so no communication problem there. 44 year old Male Am ok with Voice only or Voice and Video. Prefer not text only Roleplaying:  Love immersing myself into my character a lot or a little to fit the group Experience.  I have played Pathfinder 1e off and on for many years but am not an expert.  I have played a couple games with Pathfinder 2e and D&D5e but will have to brush up on the rules again.   I have never even read the Kingmakers player manual let alone the adventure path because I want it to be an new experience. Paying:  I would be willing to give a little money to help the GM in the work this involves but I don't want anything forced or required.  Left up to me.  I respect the work put into this but I have commitments and need to be careful.   Anything else you would like to know about me feel free to contact me.  I hope I will be able to find a fun group to live this experience with.
Still looking
I'm running a PF1 game set in the world of Conan on every other sunday from 6 to 9 est if you are interested.  Heavy RP/Storyline driven
Hey Daniel.  I would probably be interested but 9pm est is 3am for me and even though I could do that once in a while I can't every time.   I may need to clarify that my max time is 8pm est being able to go over once in a while.  Thanks though.
Still looking for a group doing the Kingmaker campaign .  Let me know :)
Hello. I'm in the UK and Id be interested in playing Kingmaker - either in 1e or DnD 5e. Mail me for a chat! :)