Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hiring a GM

I’m looking to hire a GM for a small clique of gamers.  Starwars ffg, twice a week.  10pm est - 4-6am.  Tuesday and Friday.  I don’t care if you already know the platform, you can learn on the job.  Looking for a creative, GM with attention to detail and reliable scheduling, for a long term campaign.  Looking to hire immediately. contact me on discord khorsoro#8717
Sounds awesome but I've never played SW, huge fan though. Good luck finding a GM. I wish I could fill this role.
I'd caution against using Shouray K. Nice guy, but he will take your money and disappear, never to refund you.
Not cool at all bro. If they want a refund, just give it to them. No one is going to buy the excuse of another game not being paid for. Very unprofessional. Shouray K. said: