Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New player here

Hey, I've never played before and to be honest i know nothing about D&D but its something I've always wanted to play, just never had anyone to play with. hopefully looking for a game that welcomes new people and that will have people to help who is new to the game. Thanks 
What days are you free to play and where are you based? I'm running a D&D5e game on Sundays, and most of the players are UK based so we run from 13:30BST to 17:00BST on Sundays.  We do have a lot of combat, and the aim is a light-hearted game rather than something which involves deep knowledge about the world.
Kimpton98, It would help DMs to connect with you if you could detail: What version of D&D you are looking for? (Probably 5th Edition D&D.) What time zone you are in, and what days and times you are available to play. We have players from all over the world here, Thailand, Germany, UK, Israel, Turkey, Australia. Plus, any systems other than D&D.  Multiple Genres of Science fiction, Space Opera, Horror, Etc.   Other game systems of Fantasy. Welcome to the Community.