Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][EST] Looking for VTM, Cyberpunk Red/2020, or anything Star Wars related!

Hey everyone! The names Brian/Epoch, I'm 18 and I'm primarily looking for what's stated in the title. I would like to make it clear upfront that in all of the above mentioned I have never  played any of them so expect to do some handholding just a tiny bit .  I'm kinda really desperate for any of them as looking around has produced very little results so that's the reason I'm making this post! As for why you should consider me? Well I absolutely love character crafting and integrating backstorys and elements of characters into DMs worlds and seeing what comes of it all! Speaking of that, I absolutely love making playlists for characters so expect a personalized playlist for any Character I make :). I also love roleplay and love to delve into my characters psyche. That doesn't mean I don't love combat as well, I do! I just really enjoy roleplay. I suppose I should also mention that I'm not totally new to TTRPGS or anything. I have quite a few months of experience with regular ole 5e which is partially the reason I'm making this post, to branch out! There might be other stuff I should mention but I'm a bit tired so my brain is scrambled, if any potential DMs/groups have any questions then reply to this post and I'll get to you!
Hey Epoch, Just curious about what you're looking for and what you have done. I see you do enjoy roleplaying, which is good, but it also seems you focus is not on combat. That said, I do want to know what type of game are you looking for? Any particular type of character you're looking to play? 

Edited 1664372982
Brian, it would help greatly if you could disclose what time zone you are in, and what days and times you are available within that zone. this site serves the planet. I am recruiting for Cyberpunk Red, Monday nights, 10pm-1 AM EST.  (7-10 PM PST)