Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Forged/Blades in the dark - Custom Playbooks

Hi, I'm probably not the first one to ask this but I could'nt find the answer on the forum : Is it possible to create your own Playbook in a Blades in the dark sheet ? I'd like to run a present day setting campaign and would need to create adapted playbooks for that...
Alan S.
Pro
Sheet Author
Just about everything in those playbooks is editable, So you could have pretty good luck just creating a character, editing all of the abilities, equipment, etc, and then duplicating the edited sheet. If that's not enough, you could create a custom sheet, using the existing sheet as a starting point.
Your first solution is so simple that I'm a bit ashamed to not have thought about it.  Thx