Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Cyberpunk Group

Hey I've been playing table top game for a LONG time, however I've never been able to play a game like cyberpunk or shadowrun and would LOVE to join a game to do so
I currently run a Cyberpunk Red game set in Night City, 2045.   Monday nights EST 10pm-1 AM, (7-10 PM PST)
How many people do you have for the game so far?
6, with a 7th perhaps interested. Of that group, 1 was a no-show, for the first session. We could never get everyone together for session zero, because of scheduling, and lack of contact.
How many netrunners because that is what I'm planning to make 
one.
Holiday_Jack#6547.   Here's my discord maybe it will be easier if we talk there.

Edited 1665926902
Our netrunner we had "AKA Worm" has departed due to scheduling conflict.  The Netrunner slot in our game is now open, Holiday.
I might be interested. 
Holiday Jack Joined, and Mr. Bang joined.  We have 8 players now.
Ho there Choombas! If anyone is looking for a Cyberpunk genre game and can't find one, I am running a Shadowrun/Cyberpunk (with fantasy) game! It's a friendly group, and new players are all welcome! Check  this link out to the post  if interested, and we can get you started! Thank you! It's episodic, so play a session or stay for the season up to you!