Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D 5e]Need 2 players for homebrew campaign - New or Veteran

Hey everyone! I am looking for two players to fill a couple vacant spots. We are a group of DMs and players, ranging from 4 years of play to the very beginning of D&D. We are playing a custom campaign set in the world of Toril (the regular D&D setting). It is a full campaign 1-20, the party is currently level 3 and in the midst of some detective work. The party currently consists of: Rogue Warlock Bard/Barbarian Wizard The party has unfortunately lost their Cleric and Paladin. The game itself is very RP heavy, with a lot of adventuring/exploration and fun combat mixed in. We play every second Saturday at 4pm PST and we are looking for dedicated players who are wanting to journey to the end! If you think you could fill one of the two spots, please don't hesitate to post here or send me a message!
Sent you a private message! Looking forward to hear back from you :)
I'd love to join if you still have spots! My discord is ClaireMH03#8625
Sent you a message :)