Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] D&D 5e - DM looking for 3-5 players for a game with a twist.

Start at level 3. All core books allowed. Basically: you're a normal human living in 20th year of the 21st century in [your city], quarantining like everyone else. There's a bright light, then a flash outside your window. You black out. You wake up in the middle of a renaissance-looking tavern, in a room with people you don't recognize who  aren't even wearing masks . Then you realize some don't even look human. Even more shocking is that you don't even recognize yourself as a (level 3) [insert race] [insert class]. Welcome to D&D. You'll be teleported to the game at 20:00 PST. Message me for my discord and further details.
I'm intrigued by this ^-^ can i be hit up for more details please?
This sounds very fun, I would love too learn more and be down to play
I've got two buddies who would be pretty interested in playing for you if you're interested, what time would we need to meet or would it be flexible?
this sounds like fun if you are still looking for players
This is something that I would be extremely interested in playing. If you’re still looking for players, I’d love to have a chat and see if I could possibly weasel my way in.
Still looking for players?
What day and time ? do you still have an opening or two?
What time and day? Sounds interesting. 
hi, are you still looking for players?
Been table top gaming for 20+ yrs and I have a good mic. Likely looking to make a Mark of Healing Halfling Bard of Glamour but am open to anything.