Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e] [Homebrew] Lost in Time

Edited 1664217498
Platforms: Roll20/Discord Date & Time: Every other Sunday 8 pm est [UTC -4]   The next session will be the 2nd of October Open Slots: 3 Information: This campaign is about 60/40 roleplay and combat, there are sessions where this is no combat at all, and there are sessions where there is heavy combat.  I do prefer larger groups, currently I have 4 and I personally think that is way too small of a group. The world is a homebrew world of Alaina which holds 27 different nations,  within these nations there is a total of 8 different styles (Atompunk, Biopunk,  Clockpunk, Cyberpunk, Dieselpunk, Silkpunk, Solarpunk, Steampunk).  This campaign uses a lot of homebrew so if you have something that is homebrew chances are you can use it.  Any race is open, as every race is found in the setting.  Players will start at level 2.  Leveling up is milestone The current party formed in the city of Llandoy,  in the steampunk Valtian Empire,  where the cleric's church was burnt to the ground.  They received information that pointed to the cyberpunk nation to the south Shogunate of Son Guo.    Will the rag tag group of misfits figure out who destroyed the church?  Will there be revenge?  Or will the bard just run off and sell drugs and do what your stereotypical bard does? Requirements: Have a microphone as we do talk over discord.  This campaign is mature as it deals with mature topics
Hi I'm interested in joining if there is still room. I'm Skellyking#9535 on discord so if you'll have me hit me up.
Hello! I'd love to play if you still have a spot. My discord is Platypus#9947
I would love you join! if you still have room.