Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

NEW UK PLAYER LOOKING FOR A GROUP THAT RUN ON WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY

Hi all thanks for adding me to your group I been looking to get into role-playing for awhile now after watching it on YouTube after spending some time looking for a group to join i come across your group page on roll20 am new to this and would like to try any d&d, warhammer fantasy /40k, call of cthulhu, delta green, blades in the dark, vaesen and Symbaroum if there is new group starting thank you AM A NEW UK PLAYER LOOKING FOR A GROUP THAT RUN ON WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY AM FREE FROM 1PM - 10PM ON BOTH DAYS
We play Ars Magica Wednesdays 7.30pm-9ish BST , and we are looking for a player or two more.  We are a rather mature group. Now, I am not sure if Ars Magica is a game you would consider.  The rules are on the heavier side, and interpreting rules is a collective effort.  It is also troupe style, where each player alternates between characters between stories; one magus, one companion, and grogs. It is a game which simply takes more investment than most other games. Let me know if you consider it.  Happy to tell more.
hi  George L. thanks foe messaging me i did find some videos on YouTube it does look a bit to heavy rule set for me i like to find just a easy game i can chill out has am playing on my days off from work but thanks for invite me to join 
Greetings and salutations I play in a UK group that play 7pm Thursdays  (we are in Canada)  David is our DM and we have just made level 3    Not sure if there is and opening but we are very much in need of a cleric/ healer type character   The premise of the adventure is unique and That is why I am unsure if there is an opening   we have great fun and a 5th member would be a help  expergiscimini heroibus   David
We are paying Thursdays 6pm gmt +1. Could do with an extra player 3 sessions into about a 6 session adventure. 
I just have been informed our campaign has ended. now we are looking also
It's worth checking Discord out.  I'm a member of a UK-based Discord community that plays CoC, Vaesen and other dark RPG games.  It tends to resolve around one-shots rather than regular fixtures, but there are frequently new games to join. I suspect posting an invite might contravene forum rules, but drop me a note if you want me to point you to a few Discord servers.