Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't change, replace or put character images

Every time i try and change the images of my characters it just dosent stop loading, i use tampermonkey with betteR20 and vttes the only thing that works its the token icon wich dosent make any fuss to change just the main image
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The first thing to try is to disable your addons (usually a using a private/incognito browser window will do that for you).  Any time Roll20 updates parts of the vtt, then your 3rd party browser addons may have issues.  Roll20 did recently make changes to how images are handled on the sheet and token, so there may be changes to the avatar as well. Clearing cache would be another good thing to try if you haven't already done so.